HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE BABIES SWIMMING I AM 21 AND CANNOT SWIM THIS IS SOME FUCK SHIT
Babies instinctively know when to hold their breathes!
Babies are amazing
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? I HAVE TO HOLD MY NOSE AND THIS BABY DOESN’T HAVE TOO!?
What shitty parent discovered this
babies are naturally able to swim hello they just spent nine moths in amiotic fluid this is instinctive so no, parent is not shitty, parent is re-enforcing baby’s natural instinctive behaviour.
parent is good for doing this because parent is basically saying “yes the behaviours you were born with are great!”
Yup, if babies are ‘taught’ (allowed) to swim before they are six weeks old, they never lose the instincts they were born with that lets them hold their head above water and hold their breath when they need to. SCIENCE, man.
1. I Always Go Back to Me (2010)
2. Please Take Care of This (2009)
3. Be With and Without Me (2009)
4. Face the Whole (2011)
5. Blow your Mind (2010)
6. Bright Darkness (2010)
7. You are Now (2013)
8. Faces that I Have to Face Before I Sleep (2010)
9. The Inner Inside (2009)
10. Weight of You (2009)
Clever way of getting his features in there.
LITTLE FUCKING BEAR PANCAKES!
I WANT SOME SO I CAN DRENCH THEM IN MAPLE SYRUP OH MY GOD
THIS IS SO CUTE I DON’T EVEN LIKE PANCAKES
science has figured out how to open a portal to hell
- alcohol or lighter fluid
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part baking soda.
- Make a mound with the sand. Push a depression into the middle of the sand.
- Pour the alcohol or other fuel into the sand to wet it.
- Pour the sugar and baking soda mixture into the depression.
- Ignite the mound, using a lighter or match.
Oh tumblr, what would we do without you.
REBLOGGING AGAIN FOR THE EXPLANATION